Public Health Notice - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
EFM remains open (weather permitting)
Given that this is a rapidly evolving situation, we are working hard to ensure the safety of our vendors and customers. As of today, Tuesday, 3/17/2020, the EFM board of directors has decided to keep the market open with the following considerations throughout the month of March.
We’re putting the following policies in place to encourage social distancing and help protect our community:
- No sampling of products at this time
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all booths
- Vendors will wear gloves to help limit exposure
- Tents will be placed further apart
- Pre ordering is encouraged, please see our list of participating vendors.
With the grocery stores in disarray, EFM wishes to support our communities in an even bigger way. While these are trying times, this is an opportunity for us to band together and support one another as we get through this. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.How to pre-order